No, there are no fees to most members besides the annual membership fee for your App Maker. Some members prefer premium services such as passbook integration and electronic rewards-punch card which will add a monthly fee .
We rather have a million plus small business members nationwide than 10,000. We also are only selling to small businesses so they can compete with the large chains.
There are many advantages, but the single most important one is "PERSISTENT PRESENCE". With your App and your apps icon (usually your business logo) resides on the home screens of the phones of your customers 7. No other marketing tool has the same ability to inform and engage customers.
1. We give your QR-Code artwork to make it a size of a postage stamp or enlarge on a poster. When your customers scan it in on their smart phone they can download your app.
2. We give you locator links in your online back-office. You can link this to your website, twitter and Facebook page for people to download.
3. We give you artwork to create a card similar to a business card with the info for opting in. Customize and make cards to give out to all your customers.
Yes, Your app made with our App Maker works on ALL devices. It even works from a desktop or laptop as a website.
Yes you can buy any domain as low as $1.99 from us or use one you may own and point it to your app locator.
It is much easier than maintaining a website. It is more like updating a Facebook page. When our members sign in to their back office everything is easy to do themselves. If our members prefer for us to design it for them we can for a small fee.
If you are a retailer it is suggested not to send more than 8 a month. If you do you may have subscribers stopping the service. When you send your message from your back office it usually takes less than a minute for every one to receive your text.
Sure, many nonprofits sell a sponsorship link at the end of their text broadcast announcements.
10. Most of your customers are already addicted to their smartphone or tablet...and those who aren't, will be soon!
9. Only 2% of all business websites are optimized for smartphones and tablets.
8. It took 14 years for 85% of all businesses to launch a website. It is predicted that in just 3 years, 85% of all businesses will have their own app.
7. Even at home, today's consumers spend less time on their laptops and pc's because they now find it quicker and easier just to use their smartphones. In fact, 60% even sleep within 3 feet from their smartphones.
6. With a custom app, your logo and business name is always on your customers’ smartphone. Coke spends millions of dollars advertising their name when everyone knows what a Coke is and where to buy one.
5. Your customers will be happy to access you business through their smartphone, 24/7 with APPcart, you can easily add a smartphone-optimized shopping cart to your app to sell and display your products on the mobile screen without zooming. Domino's Pizza sold 2 million dollars in pizzas through their mobile app in their first few months. Customers find it easier to order by app than calling on the phone and be put on hold. In addition, it's easy to do from work or even on the commute home.
4. With your own app, you can integrate with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn. Highlighted links connect to your website, GPS map, direct phone dialer or email. Capture customer info, schedule appointments, take orders...and so much more.
3. Update your app from your back office and it instantly changes and updates on all your customers' smartphones and tablets.
2. Create customer loyalty and repeat business by engaging your customers directly with new product information, special events, exclusive promotions, sales and valuable information.
1. And best off all, your hard-working app will make you money all year long.